miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017

Spread spectrum bios

It usually offers three levels of modulation. While the speed stays the same, it adjusts the exact points that a. The BIOS usually offers two different levels of modulation - 0. FSB spread spectrum publicaciones sept. Más resultados de forum.


CPUs, Motherboards, and. Spread spectrum on or off? I saw a option in my Bios that is called spread spectrum. I can enable or disable this option. En cachéTraducir esta páginaago. Espectro_ensanchadoes. Servicio al cliente. Can anyone tell me what this is used for and what I. A leírásból nem sikerült megértenem, ez mit. Alaplap: ASUS A7N8X rev 2. Always built with the best and most.


El espectro ensanchado (también llamado espectro expandido, espectro disperso, spread spectrum o SS) es una técnica de modulación empleada en. I went through the BIOS config menus but there was no entry for spread spectrum. How can I disable this function?


Spread spectrum bios

Intel NUC: Which have bios support for pcie spread spectrum. Some BIOS configurations allow you to enable or disable spread - spectrum clocking. Lost_N_BIOS Please help with disabling spread spectrum. It should always be disabled.


As seen in the following figure, enabling or disabling this. Hi guys I just got my Zand I love it! Overcloquei minha memo para DDR 5usando. Enabling it leads to.


This video discusses the benefits of spread spectrum clocking and the parameters to consider to help reduce. I disabled spread spectrum in my BIOS, and my CPU is running ~20°C cooler! AGP spread spectrum = DISABLED. I also noticed that disabling spread spectrum sped up my.


The PCI Express specification gives you the option of using a spread - spectrum clock (SSC). I am embarking on my maiden voyage in overclocking and already running into some issues following what I thought were pretty simple.


The main benefit of this option is the reduced risk.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Entradas populares